Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tap Class

Ok, so I signed up for an intermediate tap class through Meremac just for fun and a mid-week mommy break. I walk in tonight and most of the ladies were past retirement age. So even though I haven't tapped in years I am thinking "I got this in the bag". The instructor was definitely of a classic style. She actually had a record player and records!

Well I enjoyed the class but let's just say that God was telling me to stay humble and don't judge.... or else I will put you where you belong. In addition to NOT having it "in the bag" I couldn't beat some of those ladies (teacher included) in a legs contest even being 25 years younger.

They were funny though and they helped me have a good time and not take it too seriously. Plus it was good exercise.

No comments: