Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It makes sense..

that children's brains are not fully developed. I have to remind myself of this often when I have little patience left in the pot. Like when they:
  • Roll ink all over their tongue
  • Pee in their pants AGAIN
  • Take their pants off in the sandbox
  • Use the rest of the roll of toilet paper and clog the toilet.....while I am in the shower
  • Eat two grapes for lunch to get a piece of Easter candy
  • Write chalk marks on the screen door and dislodge it from the track, AGAIN
  • Make mess, after mess, after mess, after mess, after mess, after mess, after mess, after mess, after mess

and this is just in the last 24 hours. Sometimes though, I think my brain is regressing (and they think I am crazy), so I guess we are even.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yea! I missed your blog updates. I'm glad you're family is healthy again. . .even if they have too much energy now. :)