Friday, March 20, 2009

When one doesn't know, ask the other one

We have this recurring dilemma in our house and this is the mystery of the missing sippy cup. I don't know how but we cannot find a sippy cup at least 1-2 times a week. I have (eventually) found them in all sorts of places: the laundry hamper, camouflaged on the toy shelf, in the side pocket of our reading chair, in the bathroom, and many other interesting places that you wouldn't think to look right away. Today Abby wanted water and we had another mystery. She and I walked all around the house looking for her sippy cup and on the third time I was convinced she was toying with me. Finally I asked Toby if he knew where the missing cup was and he said "Yes, I drank some milk from it and put it on the shelf" which was a decorative shelf by the front door with pictures on it, mystery solved, sheesh.


No comments: