Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gall Bladder

So the scoop is I will be having an outpatient laparoscopic gall bladder removal surgery Wed at 9am. I am a little anxious but it is no big deal. Even so, please say a little prayer for me. 

They said I can resume a normal diet when I am ready and to take it easy for  few days. Even though most people go back to work after two weeks, a stay at home mom should be good after a couple of days, ha! No really though, I should be fine. 

I want to thank my beautiful wonderful mother for watching the babies the day of the surgery, and my loving "best husband in the world" for taking off work for a few days. 

If you need me I will be on the couch. 

1 comment:

Scott Family said...

I am praying! Try to relax and take the time needed to recoop! I will call you Thurs to check in on ya:)
xoxo Kelly