Monday, March 30, 2009

Back in business

Sometimes I take for granted the blessing of being a stay-at-home mom but not today. My dear friend Kelly had been away from her kiddos for 5 weeks in the hospital warding off pre-term labor. I know she is so ready to get back home and do all the normal Mommy things like getting the kids food, baths, dressed....playing games with them or taking them to the park. Or even just hearing and being a part of their daily learning experience. As I walk around here today feeding lunches, playing outside, giving baths, reading stories, and doing laundry, I am so thankful to be right where I am. Praise God for Kelly and her family too. They are both healthy (baby came Sat at 31 weeks) and they will both be home ASAP. Please continue to pray for their healing and health and that their needs are met as they become a family of five! Oh, and Kelly, take it easy at first! Love to you and the family :-)


No comments: