Tuesday, June 9, 2009

On the bandwagon

Yep, I finally joined the Twilight bandwagon, I know, pathetic. It really is great writing though. The movie of course was not quite as good but how do you possibly squeeze a 500 page book into 2 hours? I love the soundtrack too. I must take a break before I go for #2 though, will not be able to focus otherwise. 

So who wants to bet Bella becomes a vamp before the end of the series? Even though I am really hoping she doesn't!

Most telling line at the end of book #1:

Edward: I will stay...as long as it makes you happy, as long as that's what's best for you.
Bella: S 'not the same thing.

1 comment:

Shannon Aprille said...

Hi, Mary! After our weekend at the lake, I too picked up Twilight, a vampire/sci-fi book, the kind of books that I don't read! HA! I'm hooked halfway through Twilight, just picked it up Mon. I will see the movie when I finish the book, previews for New Moon look great. I can't believe I typed this!! Hope your summer is going well, cute blog btw.