Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weekend Away

Chris and I went to a marriage conference at the Lake this weekend and though I was suffering from a cold we had a wonderful time! The conference was good but also it was good just to remind each other that our marriage is a big priority and we do have to nurture and care for it. We did many things but a few of the highlights were: romantic dinner overlooking the lake, writing love letters, Chris "shaking" me up on the dance floor, and hanging out with our new friends the Pitraks!

Now if I could only find our picture from our last "Strands" weekend. It is driving me crazy. I have been through several tubs of loose pictures and albums and am starting to grow annoyed. Even more though I am starting to realize the huge need to purge some of those materials. So I guess this is my next project. If you have any tips on organizing clutter (especially loose pictures) please let me know.

No comments: