Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poop Disaster

We don't eat McDonald's often but I think I am putting our family on a lifetime ban after yesterday. Don't get me wrong, we have cleaned up some major-straight to the bathtub-poop messes but last night seemed worse somehow. Abigail (and Toby) were restless after they were put to bed and while Papa and I were watching Family Ties finally he says "Abigail, come here." so she did. Then he got a whiff and took her back to change her diaper. Then I heard him say "we have a blowout back here" so I went back to discover she had poop all over her, the bed (crib and mattress), the floor, and her cup (really gross!!!). It probably didn't help that we were out of her diapers and she had to wear one of Toby's but still, no more McDonald's!


1 comment:

Scott Family said...

Oh gosh! I don't think we've ever had that type of reaction from McDonald's. And out of diapers?? That's just not right, lol!