Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Survival Update

  • Library trips - first one yesterday and we joined the reading club
  • Zoo trips - to my amazement we have been twice, and a 3rd time to Forest Park for a free kids concert
  • Free movies - non yet, but the kiddos got to see Toy Story 3 on Father's Day with Papa
  • Pool - once at a rec center and a couple of times in the back yard
  • Tea - Check!
  • Crafts - not yet
  • Work books - not yet, but saw some cool ones at Borders, just waiting for a good coupon
  • Wipeout starts again tonight and SYTYCD is in full swing, yay for Mama!
  • Gymnastics is in full swing and the kids LOVE it
  • Exercise class - still going great and hoping to continue, thank God for air conditioning
  • Girls Night Out - one last week and another this week, woohoo!
  • NAPS - well I give up, the kids win on this one. They have done some "quiet" (if you don't count the 100 times they ask "Can I get up?") time in their room for me but no sleeping
It is like a heat box outside. I am dreaming of that cool, breezy California weather. I wonder if it's still like that there. 

No comments: