Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Survival Guide

Yes, I know, this time is a blessing with the children and I should savor it....yadayadayada.

I also know I am going to have to make a plan if I will keep my sanity this summer. So here's a start (let me know if you have more ideas):

1) Keep the ice tea flowing (occasionally that new yummy green tea from Bread Co)
2) Library visits
3) Pool visits
4) Free movie Wed & Thurs (www.wehrenberg.com)
5) Books, books, books (for Mommy :-))
6) New music (am lovin' the new Muse song from Eclipse!, should be playing now)
7) Dance aerobics class (thank God for that!)
8) Letter and numbers workbooks for children to do
9) Hobby Lobby visits for an occasional craft
10) Some girls nights out
11) NAPS - as painful as this may be

So far that's all I got.

No comments: