Friday, September 12, 2008

Sandpaper People

Still reading "30 Days to Live" and it is continuing to make me think...........I read last night about "Sandpaper people". In other words, we all have those people in life that rub us the wrong way and we have to work at loving. It states that God puts these people in our life for a reason, to help us become sharper and better. I got it but then here is the real lightbulb moment...we ARE "Sandpaper People" to others in life. No matter how hard we try not to there are people in life that we rub the wrong way and don't like us (sometimes even if they love us). Not that it gives me an excuse to be a jerk but reminds me of why I should be more tolerant and loving towards my "Sandpaper People".

I am glad I wrote this down. I need to remind myself of this one. ;-)

No comments: