Thursday, September 4, 2008

A New Day




Today was Toby's first day of school (Children's Day Out). He loved it and.........he had NO ACCIDENTS! The teacher said he told her he had to potty a few times and he went, yay!!!! He ate all his lunch and he made us an art project to be displayed prominently on the fridge. He told me it was the fireworks at the Cardinal game. I did not cry but did feel the emotions rising as we left the parking lot.
After we dropped Toby off, Abby and I went to the Little Gym. She had a blast. She explored everything and was good at somersaults, running across the balance beam, and hanging from the low bar like a monkey. She really was excited and had fun. I will try to get pics next time.
It was weird having just one kid at home but it was good. Abby and I read books and she played with her baby doll without big brother dominating play time or stealing stuff from her.
It is a new day in this household!

1 comment:

mandamo said...

he looks so grown up with his backpack an lunch box!!! my little baby tobers is growing up so fast! make him stop! i love the blogs by the way. makes me feel like i know whats going on....i love you.