Monday, August 2, 2010

Lounge Lizards

This morning as I snuggled up with the kids watching cartoons and eating pop-tarts I thought that it was nice to be able to do that on a Monday morning and maybe Papa is right, I am the less stressed of the two of us (even though he is managing people not even related to us, but I digress).

Then I realized in less then a month, we won't have much opportunity for snuggling and lounging in the morning, until next summer (expect for sickness and holidays). This year both kiddos are in preschool/pre-K...... and daily one child (not both) will need to be chauffeured to school by 8:30. Yikes! Yes, I know the rest of the world gets up and goes somewhere everyday and I am totally spoiled. I get it. However, I suddenly realized (once again) that the days clicking by are precious and I need to savor them.

No comments: