Friday, February 5, 2010

The top may blow

You ever have those moments where you can literally feel your blood pressure raising and your head getting hot, and you picture your face turning red, steam coming out your ears, and the top literally blowing off. Well I have had too many of those moments this week. The makings of a crappy week:

1) Cabin fever
2) Trying to work from home with kids who have cabin fever and no nap
3) A professional disagreement and venting session
4) The ONE day both kids are at school and the house is quiet, they call early and say Peanut is sick
5) Peanut is not sick but you worry why she was crying and laying down at school
6) A husband who is so stressed by work his top may blow

and the biggest one of all....

7) Peanut having a nervous breakdown at the cardiologist. Kicking, thrashing, shaking, crying the whole nine yards. I could not calm her and felt helpless. Needless to say we will have to go back soon, they didn't even get her blood pressure.

I realize things could be A LOT worse and that we are still extremely blessed but honestly that makes me feel even worse! That I am getting upset over, well, life. I am realizing again though I need to hold as tightly to God as possible, and a new revelation, I want to examine and identify Satan and tell him to get off my back!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Whoa, hey Mary. Sounds like you had a fabulous week over there. Don't forget to add the reflux on top of it, right? That's what I've got going on here. Sorry to hear your week was so crazy--There will be good days to come, and soon, right? Call if you need to vent!!