Friday, February 12, 2010

T-Man's Big Dino Day


Well yesterday T-Man did not have school due to parent/teacher conferences, however, the Peanut still had CDO so we decided to make it a special day for T-Man. He and I went to the Science Center to see "Dinosaurs Unearthed!". It was actually pretty cool. Peanut would not have gone near those big dinosaurs but T-Man thought it was neat. We also splurged on the "Build-A-Dino" for him which he named "T-Man" and has been carrying around everywhere for the last 24 hours. We met up with Papa for lunch and we let him get Cheetos, which I never let him get. I think he had a pretty good day and it was really nice for me too. For once, I wasn't distracted, and focused just on him, his words, and his experiences.

Later Papa and I went to Parent/Teacher conferences and were so pleased with what the teacher told us. She said Toby is a very smart boy and her only issue was keeping him challenged. She also said he gets along well with the other children and when asked about the cross, bible, and prayer he explained that "Jesus died on the cross for our sins", the "Bible tells us about Jesus", and "Prayer is how I talk to God". Needless to say, we were both very proud. He is such a good boy and it was wonderful to hear that his teacher thinks so too.






No comments: