Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hurry Spring!

Peanut put on a seashell summer dress and said, "it's a couple months, can we go to the beach now?". She knows we are taking a family vacation at a beach "in a couple of months" so she thought she would just skip ahead a little and put the beach dress on.

I can't say I blame her. Right now I could use some relaxation at the beach. I never thought I was a winter blues person but lately I feel like I need some distractions. I know a lot of it is the hubby's job, he needs an escape right now. The stress just keeps building.

I know God will use this time for something good. We just have to make the best of it and enjoy the now as much as possible. The now is a healthy family with all of our needs met, how can we complain? We have God and we have each other, and that gives me peace in stressful times. Chocolate helps a little bit too :-)

1 comment:

STLSuperwoman said...

See, even you Winter people can get tired of it!