Friday, October 23, 2009

A Good Reason To Skip The Gym

From my favorite RealAge docs a reason to skip the gym, which I couldn't agree with more:

I know the article above is true too. I have never worked out as consistently as I do now and everything I do (except the new Zumba class I am trying) is at home. It truly has become a habit for me, and it ALWAYS puts me in a better mood. I used to feel a little guilty for letting the children play while I accomplished my workouts but I am pretty sure it's for the better. I am a better mommy and hopefully I am setting a good example.

RealAge asked me to re-calculate on my birthday, fortunately I just went to the doctor and I had some good numbers. Drumroll please..........

I am 5 years younger than my biological age. Woohoo! Go to http://www.realage.com to check your realage.


No comments: