Tuesday, July 14, 2009

VBS

Well we are almost there. I picked up all the tees today which turned out beautifully. I am starting to settle down but my mind still races at times, especially when I am laying down to sleep. I am starting to come to the realization of what the hardest part will be, and it has little to do with the actual VBS. 

The hardest part will be getting my kids out of bed, dressed, fed, and up to church by 8:30, actually 8:15 would be better since I am the Director. Sadly, my hubby can't make it this year due to the business at work. Last year, he not only volunteered at VBS and supported me, he got the children ready to go and there by 9. 

Even though it has been a lot of work and details, I know in the end it will be so awesome. God is going to work on some little hearts next week, including my two little hearts. They are so excited. They put on their cool robot VBS tees as soon as we get home (Peanut's looks more like a dress) and they have been singing the songs already. Good stuff :-)

No comments: