Thursday, July 2, 2009

Burger....head

My children are learning to vent their frustrations by name calling. Since we won't let them use actually mean names: "Idiot", "Stupid", etc. they have started coming up with their own. It started out with the little man, he calls us "Burger" or just adds "head" to the end of any common word and there you go. 

Him: Can I have candy?
Me: No, not for breakfast.
Him: You Burger!.......cheesehead!

My daughter is even more original as she uses names that are not even words. 
Her:  You "biddy" "beady".........
Me: What???

They think, and I do too, that it is kind of funny. I try not to laugh in the moment though, don't want to encourage them. Occasionally they will throw in a "bad Mama" but I am just going to start responding with "bad kid". LOL.




No comments: