Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Years Resolutions

So I am checking back in on my News Years resolutions. 1) Get up and eat breakfast with my husband - Well I am glad to report I am starting to get back on track with this one and I like having that time before the kids get up. 2) Eat less sweets - bad day to report, I just ate about 1000 Easter M&M's 3) Love the dog more, I have given up on this one, he drives me crazy - I will say some prayers, he is seeming to need more attention in his old age but could he at least leave Abby's sandwich alone and stay out of my bedroom????

I either have a nervous stomach about speaking on Sunday or I ate too many M&M's, ugh.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

It's the M&M's, not the puppy dog. Be strong! Of course, I'm telling you this after I have eaten about 10 mini Reese's peanut butter cups--oh, my poor tummy. The Mylanta is calling today!