Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I love Easter for lots of reasons but I have reached a point in my life where I mostly love it for the worship. Our worship this year was beautiful, the church looked lovely with butterflies the children decorated and Easter lilies, a special festival choir performed and sounded like a choir of angels, our pastor knocked his sermon out of the park (and with the bouncy ball prop he used....right up to the ceiling), and the church was packed more than usual. It was great to see all of the people there knowing they too were there because it was a special day. It's times like those that all doubt falls away and that my eyes well up with tears at what the Savior has done for me. Like our pastor said, Christ's death and resurrection is more exciting than your baseball team winning the world series, definitely a "WOOHOO!!!!" moment. 

1 comment:

Addison's Mommy said...

Mary- you have a great blog. I've communicated to you through email but we've never met. Saw you're blog address at the end of one of your emails. Sounds like you are very busy! I enjoyed learning a bit about you.
Casey (MACDG)