Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Chris and I reflected on the things that were most impactful/memorable in our lives in 2008. Here's some of the things we came up with.


2008 Family Happenings
  1. The layoffs at A-B (Dec)

  2. The death of our PC (Nov)

  3. My 30th birthday (Oct) - Mostly because we had a wonderful family vacation at a cabin

  4. Abby's growth! (Sept) Meaning she would not have to start growth hormones

  5. Toby starting school/CDO and Abby doing Little Gym (Sept)- helped them develop their characters

  6. V.B.S. (June) - Very scary at the time but now I can see how that experience really developed my character and helped get to know many at our new church, also I saw how much fun Toby and Abby had

  7. Family pictures with Chris' Mom and family (May) - We will treasure these.

    8. Visit with California family and doing karaoke, good times!

    9.  Valentines getaway to a cabin, just the two of us (Feb)

    I wonder what will be on the list for 2009....



No comments: