Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Endoscopy

Yesterday I did something for the first time, I had an endoscopy. Basically, they put you to sleep and stick a camera down your esophagus. It is a weird feeling. The last thing I remember is the nurse telling me she was putting the medicine in my IV and she would then spray my throat with something and put something on my mouth. The next thing I know I hear voices and think I am falling to sleep when actually I am already in recovery, I never felt anything............weird!

Turns out I have a little damage to my esophagus and I need to be careful of some foods and not get myself worried sick about things (hahaha).

I do feel though it is an answer to a recurrent prayer. After all that worrying about "what if" dadadada.........I know God wants me right where I am and wants me to stop worrying and trust Him. I am thankful of the changes God is making in me and it helps me to be a better mom and wife (my recurrent prayer).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Mary-you're very brave to stick in there and find out what's causing all the problems. Your kids and your husband know that, too! Remember Matthew 6:25-30, and remember Phillipians 4:6-7.