Monday, October 20, 2008

24 Hour Day

I heard someone tell me recently God only gives you enough time in the day to do the things He wants you to do so if you don't get something done don't worry about it, it wasn't meant to be done today! I love that and think I am doing a pretty good job remembering it as it is crunch time for the BOH dinner auction.

We are still looking for attendees if anyone is interested. It is a fun night for a great cause: www.basketofhope.org

I went on a women's retreat this weekend and it was awesome! I had never been on one with church before but is a great time to soul search and reevaluate. So, what I discovered again and solidified in my mind is that my children and husband are my first ministry/priority and if anything I get involved in puts a strain on that relationship I need to take a step back. It's so important to be home with them and not running around all the time. It's good for me too.

No comments: