Friday, May 22, 2009

That's not my kid

Well I signed BOTH of the kiddos up for summer gymnastics today. We went to sign Peanut up because she has been talking about going back to gymnastics since we stopped Little Gym in December. She was thrilled and apparently T-man was too because he also wanted to sign up, I guess we will hold off on soccer. I did explain to them we were just signing up today, not actually going but I guess the Peanut didn't get it. She had to be carried from the building kicking, thrashing, and screaming at the top of her lungs, worst meltdown EVER! I was completely embarrassed and shocked and did not discipline her until we got to the car (I hope they don't think my kid is going to be a nightmare of a student). I truly think she got so upset because she is excited about gymnastics. The whole time we were in the building signing up she was chanting about going to gymnastics and trying to stand on her head. Oh, and she tried to steal a Popsicle from the little cooler so maybe her low blood sugar contributed to the insanity. 

No comments: