Saturday, November 29, 2008

Long weekend

I love long weekends. It gives us the opportunity to create our agenda as we go (this weekend anyway) and have some family fun. So here is what we have done in the last two days:

  • Stayed up late watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 (probably should be renamed The Rich and Gorgeous Gosselins after the Hawaiian vacation and wedding renewal, I am so jealous!)
  • Slept in and had blueberry pancakes for breakfast
  • Watched Ratatouille (such a sweet movie, I love it more then my kids...."anyone can cook!"
  • Had Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner (sometimes I like them cold just like my pizza, yum!)
  • Played, played, played
  • Worked out and loosened up the back, feel the burn! Love it!
  • Since our old computer was laid to rest we ordered our new Macbook (should be here today! woohoo!)
  • Made our Christmas list
  • Did some online Black Friday shopping
  • Did our Christmas card pic in PJs in front of the fire
  • Ordered our Christmas cards
  • Had a visit from Grandpa Sommer
  • And for the grand finale tonight...............impromptu date night, yeah!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds like time well spent!