Saturday, December 18, 2010

Substitute teaching again....sort of

So I got to try out substitute teaching again this time at my children's own preschool. Only I was helping with the terrible 2's. Well they weren't that terrible, just exhausting. I was the bonus (3rd) leader to 12 tiny tots and we unfortunately could not leave the room for the four hours we had them. Honestly, they were fun and super cute and I am glad I got to help, but again, man do I have a lot to learn. It is one thing raising one or two tiny tots but having twelve at one time? Of course there were three of us, but K-woman, or "superman", as I should call her, seemed like she had eyes in the back of her head, out her shoulders, and from her knees! The woman knew who was hitting who, who was stealing a toy from who, or why someone was crying at any given moment, not to mention she changed all the tots diapers......twice. Not only that she has a quiet strength about her not to be matched......or messed with. Hats off to you K-woman!!!

No comments: