Monday, May 17, 2010

Wipeout

Conversation at breakfast this morning

T-man: Mom, is today June 1st?
Mom: No, it's May 17th.

Last night my son saw a preview for the show Wipeout which starts June 1st. Wipeout is a wacky obstacle course game show that we watched as a family last summer, and it's coming back! It was one we all enjoyed and was fun for us to watch together. I think the funniest part is the commentary by the "sports" announcers. What I can't decide is if some of the contestants are actors or not. Some of them were so strange, but I guess that added to the hilarity. I also wonder whether I could do the obstacle course. It looks pretty fun but I am pretty sure I would wipeout too. The kids like to pretend they are on Wipeout in the living room sometimes, little monkeys!

Anyway, anything we all enjoy doing together, well I am excited for too.

No comments: